Government Marketing University has evolved into a special organization that focuses exclusively on knowledge sharing and skills development in the field of public sector marketing.
A core part of Government Marketing University’s successful mission is its annual GAIN Conference, the only event that provides a learning and collaborative environment for government marketers.
And, this year’s GAIN Conference will supersede the success from last year’s event – with everything from a special comedic twist to expanded keynote addresses to new educational and networking opportunities.
- Following are some key highlights from this podcast interview:
- New happenings at GAIN 2017. (:57)
- The benefit of sponsoring and attending GAIN 2017. (2:15)
- Some of the more comedic aspects of GAIN 2017. (4:35)
- Insights into the power of Government Marketing University’s mentor program. (6:33)
- New mentor program activities at GAIN 2017. (7:20)
- Why a seasoned government marketer like Ginger got involved with Government Marketing University. (8:06)
- Insights into how proceeds from GAIN 2017 will go towards Hurricane Harvey relief. (10:00)
- Why GAIN 2017 can help any marketer learn new things. (11:11)
See you all at GAIN 2017 on Friday, October 13th at the Reston Town Center Hyatt.